Monday, July 6, 2009

I can't believe it!

I actually won Mel's Bookshelf's Sookie Stackhouse contest! I've seriously never won anything before. Not a single dollar from a single lottery ticket or any other contest. Hmm... maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket now? haha.

Well, I'm super excited. I've been a Sookie Stackhouse fan for years. But I guess I've always borrowed the books from the library so I don't actually own any of them. And I'm pretty sure I missed a book somewhere in the middle. Oh, and I've been Netflix-ing True Blood, which I LOVE so far. So I'm definitely excited about having my own set of books and re-reading all of them.

Thanks again, Melissa! for an awesome contest. And, since I no longer have the excuse of now owning any of the books, I am joining Beth Fish's Sookie Stackhouse Challenge.

Also on Vox.

No comments:

Post a Comment