Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge

I've decided to join the Everything Austen Challenge. Surely I can read/watch 6 Austen-related things by years end, right? Here are my choices, which may change ...

  1. Mansfiend Park - The movie starring Frances O'Connor and Jonny Lee Miller. I've seen this move before and it's one of my favorites.
  2. Becoming Jane - This movie is already in my instant queue on Netflix. Plus, I love Anne Hathaway. I'm looking forward to watching it.
  3. The Jane Austen Book Club - Again, already in my queue. But too bad it's not on instant queue, which is an awesome feature!
  4. Jane Austen Ruined My Life - Sounds like an interesting book. Plus, my friend Janicu is reading this one too.
  5. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Definitely want to check this book out.
  6. Pride and Prejudice - Need to re-read this book.

Also on Vox.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, congrats on joining the challenge! I hope you have fun watching and reading all about Austen. I know I am!

    ReplyDelete