Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yikes!

Has it really been 3 months since my last post? I truly admire real bloggers like my friend Janicu and all the other blogs I follow. It takes time and dedication to maintain a well-written blog. I suppose I'm more of a fair-weathered blogger myself. However, I shall endeavor to post more regularly!

This post is not about anything in particular though. I've been pondering keeping a TBR list. Tips? I read so many reviews on various blogs. For example, I just read a positive reviews on The Good, The Bad, and The Unread on A Hint of Wicked by Jennifer Haymore. I remember reading another good review on this book earlier on some other blog. So I'm now tempted to try it. But it's not at the library. Boo. So I will have to remember it the next time I go to a bookstore or shop @ Amazon, which I never do.

So readers (if I have any other than Janicu!), how do you keep your TBR? General list, excel spreadsheet, online, in your head? I'm thinking of a simple table with book name, author name, and a link to the review or source that got my interest. I will probably keep it online so I can easily reference it and easily link to the reviews. But we shall see.

Now I'm off. Gotta get ready to attend 2 weddings today!

Also on Vox.

No comments:

Post a Comment